This fluid is the result of research and studies done in all these years. HTF 2 has been formulated to reduce the costs of operating a plant thermal oil drastically reducing the time of replacement or topping.
The very high resistance to high temperatures (343 ° C operating) is implemented by a strong resistance to oxidation, which also allows its use in plants with nitrogen-pressurized expansion tank or an open one, therefore systems must not undergo changes to use this fluid. Moreover, if up to now faced only the effect that the oil produces a result of its aging (ie the formation of deposits, sludge) by means of a cleaning treatment, we can now correct the cause simply topping up with HTF 2: the first oil with the higher solvent power.
Its versatility allows it to be mixed with mineral oils, semi-synthetic, synthetic without contraindications.
Separates from the water as if it were a mineral oil, due to its specific weight of 0.86.
For safety, this product fully reflects the needs of the people using it: it does not smell, is not toxic, it is not dangerous to health.
- Excellent thermal stability and oxidation which contributes to the long life at very high temperatures
- Very high temperatures of flash, fire and auto-ignition for added security
- Volatility and very low vapor pressures
- High heat capacity and thermal conductivity and high solvent on carbon deposits
- Fully miscible with mineral thermal oils, semi synthetic and synthetic
- Control of deposits outstanding, to help keep your system clean
- Low viscosity at operating temperatures for a better pumping efficiency
- Demulsivity and excellent cold flow properties