This fluid is the result of research and studies done in all these years. HTF 1 has been formulated to bring down the operating costs of a plant thermal oil drastically and to reduce the replacement or topping time.
The very high resistance to high temperatures (350 ° C operating) is implemented by a strong resistance to oxidation, which allows its use in plants with nitrogen-pressurized expansion tank or an open one, therefore systems must not undergo changes to use this fluid.
Also, if until now we faced only the effect suffered by the oil ("cracking", ie the production of gas in the circuit), by a process of degassing, now we can go in and fix the cause simply topping with HTF 1: the first oil with the highest flash point: 278 ° C.
Furthermore, being a synthetic oil, reaches temperatures of 350 ° C operating. Its versatility allows it to be mixed with mineral oils, semi-synthetic, synthetic without contraindications.
It separates from the water like it was a mineral oil, due to its specific weight of 0.86.
For safety, this product fully reflects the needs of the people using it: it does not smell, is not toxic, it is not dangerous to health.
- Excellent thermal stability and oxidation which contributes to the long life at very high temperatures
- Very high temperatures of flash, fire and auto-ignition for added security
- Volatility and very low vapor pressures
- High heat capacity and thermal conductivity
- Fully miscible with mineral thermal oils, semi synthetic and synthetic
- Control of deposits outstanding, to help keep your system clean
- Low viscosity at operating temperatures for a better pumping efficiency
- Demulsivity and excellent cold flow properties